- Major drama in the office: Who will do the dishes now that Angela no longer works here?
- I introduce the What DODAD? feature, exploring what each Opera Cleveland employee does.
-The stage managers arrive for The Barber of Seville!
-Lots of behind-the-scenes goodness about The Barber of Seville.
- Great reviews of Barber: "Sheer joy." - Opera Now; "The production...grabs ear and funny bone with equal vibrancy." - Plain Dealer
-An operatic ending for Peeps
-We announce our 2010-11 season!
- The Falstaff cast arrives for rehearsals!
- I get to wear a Falstaff fat suit, complete with moobs.
- We feel the love for Falstaff, with great reviews--critics and audience alike.
- In homage to tabloid magazines and entertainment shows everywhere, we post a few "Where Are They Now" on some recent Opera Cleveland singers.
- It was a somewhat slow month, okay?!
- We announce our new affiliate group for those age 25-50 called GO! Generation Opera
- Oh, and I travel to Branson, Missouri. For fun--or something like that.
- Yay! Lots to do and talk about with the arrival of our Don Giovanni cast.
- You can't forget my tour of the classic Don Giovanni artwork in the office.
- We're grateful for our patrons and for their kind words on our recent online survey.
- I'm STILL WAITING for the gifts I asked for on my Holiday Wishlist. Hmpfh.
- Of course, there's was my whirlwind visit to Seattle with Dean. (I'm still recovering.)
I hope your 2009 was just as eventful and that 2010 proves to be marvelous, darlings.