Oct 22, 2009

SPEAKING EASY

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little hungover still from last night's GO!, Generation Opera, Launch Party at SpeakEasy bar. Eh, I'm probably in good company.

I was certainly in good company last night.


Doug Collier and Susan Wagner--obviously delighted by my appearance. (Or awfully good actors.)


Nikki DiFilippo is the gal that made it all happen, helped by Kimberly Hist.



I enjoyed chatting with Amy, Jennifer and Dennis (actually I had the most fun listening to the verbal ping pong match between Amy and Dennis.)

There's some more photos that I'll post later on. 'Til then, it's not too late to get up and GO! (heh, see what I did there?) There's a Taste of the Season luncheon Thursday, Oct. 29 at the Club at Key Center. Check it out. I'll be making a special guest appearance.
.

No comments: