Apr 7, 2010

A CHORUS LINE

I'm a 9-5 kind of chicken. (And it's always 5 o'clock somewhere.) So I'm often not around when our chorus rehearses for a production, which is typically in the evenings. Thus, they are derived of the pleasure of my company and I of theirs. 'Tis a shame.

Because they rock. (In operatic fashion, of course.)

So I'm excited they have a performance of their own coming up. On Wednesday, April 14 at 7 pm, the Opera Cleveland Chorus is performing a 20-minute set at the Cleveland Museum of Art, in celebration of the reopening of Gartner Auditorium. And it's FREE!

So get thee there--and catch some of these peeps:


Being in the Opera Cleveland Chorus is all glitter and Maypoles.


I had the distinct honor of directing the chorus at one rehearsal.
(Or rather they had the distinct honor of being directed by me.)



Fetch me a beer, wench(es)!

No comments: